Comment on page
Our token's economic structure is designed to incentivize holding and promote a sustainable and rewarding ecosystem for our community:
- 1.Taxes on Transactions: Each buy and sell transaction of our token incurs a tax 5/5 which will be used for marketing and development. This tax is utilized in ways that further enhance the ecosystem and reward token holders.
- 2.Total Supply and Liquidity: The total supply will be 1 billion and 95% of the total supply will be locked in liquidity and 5% reserved for Kol Allocation. There will no presale and no team tokens. This has been carefully considered in order to maximize the longevity of the project. The starting liquidity will be 3 ETH.
- 3.Revenue Sharing: We will be releasing a light version of the bot which has ads. The revenue of the ads will be proportionally shared by $VELOS holders.
By integrating these tokenomics, we aim to strike a balance between encouraging long-term holding, rewarding our loyal community, and ensuring the continuous evolution and improvement of the VelosBot platform.
Tokenomics in summary:
- 1 Billion supply with 95% of the tokens in the liquidity pool and 5% Kol Allocation. No team tokens. No presale.
- The 5/5 tax is used for development and marketing.
- 3 ETH starting liquidity, with further liquidity injections down the road.
Last modified 1mo ago